Robex Hi Build.
- Mechanically remove existing coating using a diamond headed grinder with vacuum extraction
- Make any repairs to the substrate using Robex Epoxy Resin
- Apply the first coat of RXEP Hi Build 500 and allow to dry
- Install a further coat of RXEP Hi Build 500
- We then installed RXEP Hi Build 500 incorporating a fine aggregate to create an anti-slip surface to the cycleway through the basement
- The substrate was in a very poor condition
- Once we started our preparation works – we had to spend an extra day on-site to ensure all floor repairs were perfect before applying our High Build Epoxy Resin System
The client was so thrilled with the finish, we have been invited to quote for other works in the loading bay.
Karl Lenz, Contracts Manager
“Robex carried out the project at short notice to fit in with other ongoing works in the cycle store. They were brilliant to deal with onsite, the contractors did their very best to make sure the finish was of great quality which they achieved.
A fantastic company to work with, very professional.”